- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > Business Breakfast
You are here
Change in business is a fact of life, and in order to stay competitive, businesses must continually adapt to bring about improved efficiency, and increased productivity.
This workshop hosted by SMAS will focus on how to manage change in your business in order to grow and succeed.
This breakfast workshop will set out some steps to help you to:
- Understand change - how to define clear goals and quantify the benefits
- Plan and prepare for change - how to create a change plan, identify barriers, communicate it and manage the impact of change
- Implement change - how to build an effective change team and obtain the buy-in of your staff
- Embed the change - how to return to the new 'business as usual'.
This breakfast workshop is an opportunity to find out how you and your workforce can start doing things differently and begin to implement positive change in your business.
There will be lots of opportunity to ask questions and network, starting at 7.30am with breakfast rolls, fruit, pastries and refreshments and finishing promptly at 9.30am.
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48