- You are here: Home > J+S Subsea
You are here
J+S Subsea provides proactive, responsive, and cost-effective solutions for design, engineering, operational support and maintenance of subsea equipment, primarily related to the subsea production control market. After decades working in the subsea environment, we understand customer drivers and priorities, delivering competitive and timely engineering solutions.
J+S subsea can provide a range of solutions to fulfil all your Subsea Energy Controls needs. We can provide service and support whether you need to refurbish your existing equipment, deliver critical components or design, assemble and test a new system.
The culture at J+S Subsea is based on collaboration and communication with clients and it is essential for delivering competitive, timely-engineered solutions.. J+S Subsea have also developed a business in Renewables and is committed to adjusting economic, social and environmental behaviours to build a resourceful and sustainable future and by applying our knowledge and experience in power and signal cable applications.
J+S Subsea realises the economic value of refurbishing existing, unwanted capital equipment. Legacy Locker is the open industry portal for the re-manufacturing, recycling and up-cycling of subsea equipment. J+S Subsea has developed this portal for refurbished and new subsea Legacy equipment where you can buy, sell or trade your unwanted stock. J+S Subsea is leading the way in the Oil & Gas industry to optimise the value of existing, unwanted capital equipment, combating the continued downturn in the offshore market. It also acts as a notional store of all the parts that our clients and others have agreed to make available through Legacy Locker to buy, rent or use and replace for urgent jobs. It helps you overcome the interface, supply and support problems that have challenged the industry over many years. J+S Subsea is committed to adjusting economic, social and environmental behaviours to build a resourceful and sustainable future. To support this goal and to avoid large quantities of fully functioning equipment simply being scrapped, Legacy Locker was launched.
Over the years, we have recognised how the conventional supply chain for these assets has failed to deliver. Instead, we consistently deliver a fast, high-quality, competitive and cost-effective maintenance support service.
J+S Subsea capabilities include but are not limited to:
• Bespoke design of subsea products to meet client specific needs
• Design, manufacture, assembly, and test of subsea controls equipment
• Equipment obsolescence and spares management
• Equipment storage and preservation
• Hydraulic pressure testing and flushing
• Subsea Tree Site Integration Testing
• Controls equipment fault diagnostics and remediation strategies
• Electrical and hydraulic umbilical diagnostic testing and remediation
• Inspection, Repair and Maintenance management and planning
• Offshore technical reps
• Offshore electrical and hydraulic testing
• Control systems power and signal analysis studies
• Control systems hydraulic analysis studies
• Subsea Commissioning support
• Offshore campaign delivery
• Capital Project / Package management delivery support
• HV cable splicing and termination
• Subsea Control Module testing and refurbishment
• Fibre optic terminations and testing
• Electrical and hydraulic connectors and couplers
• Decommissioning project support
• Legacy Locker