- You are here: Home > 210603 - Lindsays - Working Life – Has COVID changed everything?
You are here
210603 - Lindsays - Working Life – Has COVID changed everything?
(Home) Working Life – Has COVID-19 changed everything?
In a pre-COVID CIPD study on Flexible working (Jun’19), a large energy and automation solutions business stated:
‘Flexible working is available universally across the organisation; employees can request any type of flexibility that they might need. However, given the vast range of job roles within the organisation, some types of flexible working are better suited and more appropriate to some business areas than others”.
Come and join fellow CeeD member, Kate Wyatt of Lindsays on Thu 3rd Jun from 10am to 11:15am to look at the legal aspects of COVID-driven and future homeworking practices:
The areas of discussion will centre around:
- Homeworking – Option, obligation, or mixture?
Not the only flexibility show in town?
- How to make it work – or will it?
Who, how and the practicalities of making it work
- Managing performance and welfare
- Where homeworking is not for you – managing the reluctant returner.
- Delegates in open discussions with Kate Wyatt
As we are aware, one size does not fit all so flexibility is key - come and join us to share in the discussions & knowledge of other member companies to learn more.
Kate is a Partner of Lindsays, working across their Dundee and Edinburgh offices. She has specialised in employment law since qualification and advises employers and individuals on the full range of employment matters.