- You are here: Home > 210324 - Re-imagining successful manufacturing in Scotland with NMIS, Fife Chamber & CeeD
You are here
210324 - Re-imagining successful manufacturing in Scotland with NMIS, Fife Chamber & CeeD
CeeD & Fife Chamber of Commerce would like you to join us for another collaborative & interactive Master Class titled “Re-imagining successful manufacturing in Scotland” on Wednesday 24th Mar’21 from 10am to 11:15am via Zoom.
We will be joined by one of Scotland’s foremost manufacturing practitioners, John Reid, whom will draw on his experiences transforming the manufacturing processes and productivity while leading Michelin Tyre in Dundee and his current role working with manufacturing businesses of all sizes from across the manufacturing and engineering sectors as CEO of the National Manufacturing Institute Scotland.
John will set out his bold vision for the manufacturing sector in Scotland to:
- Increase productivity and reduce barriers to innovation
- Stimulate investment and increase competitiveness
- Catalyse job creation and strengthen supply chain links
- Inspire and attract talent and equip workforces with the skills they and their employers need.
You will have the opportunity to join your fellow CeeD members and Fife Chamber members for an informative, interactive and stimulating exchange of ideas and experiences.
Join us on the 24th March by registering above.
This event is part of the Advancing Manufacturing Cluster Builder programme which helps Scottish SMEs access the Advancing Manufacturing Challenge Fund (AMCF) projects whose aim is to have a significant impact on advancing the manufacturing capabilities of SMEs within Scotland, leading to long-term transformational change.
The Advancing Manufacturing Cluster Builder is part-funded by the 2014–2020 European Structural and Investment Fund.