- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > Value through supply chain excellence
You are here
Value through supply chain excellence
The Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service is pleased to invite you to participate in a breakfast event focused on how to develop your supply chains. The event will be held at Dumfries House (KA18 2NJ) on Friday 5th December from 8.30am to 11.00am. The event is for both OEMs an suppliers - particularly those within the Ayrshire engineering sector.
How you collaborate to manage your supply chain effectively is essential to your continued competitiveness. With increasing global uncertainty and business complexity; excellence in managing your role within the supply chain is becoming more critical. As supply chains evolve, opportunities will open up for innovative and agile businesses and it is key to position yourself ready for these opportunities.
- If you're an OEM with a significant supply chain management element to your business, the event will explain how you can identify opportunities for improvement in the activities to manage your supply chain.
- It will help suppliers develop a strong customer focus and understand and respond to major supply chain requirements. Suppliers will be able to access major opportunities and be better placed to submit complete tenders. You will hear about a Supply Chain Ready diagnostic we offer to help you prepare for new customers.
- If you're working in or want to work in a new sector, then we have experts who can help you with specific supply chain programmes (e.g. Aerospace, Defence and Security sectors (SC21), Food and Drink (SALSA & BRC Accreditation, Plan A), Fit For Nuclear etc.)
- Learn about a Supply Chain Collaboration programme offering the opportunity for companies to work together on common issues (e.g. shared apprenticeships, combined purchasing and maintenance etc.)
This event will take you through how your supply chain can be analysed and how the subsequent action planning will help you to increase your confidence and ability to better deal with complex issues and gaps in your supply chain and ultimately help you identify opportunities for improvement.
Who should attend?
You should be a senior manager or supply chain specialist, able to follow through by directing the implementation of supply chain development in your business.
The event has been times to ensure you are back in your workplace at lunchtime, starting at 8.30am with breakfast rolls, fruit and refreshments and finishing at 11.00 with plenty of opportunity to network.
The event is free of charge, with limited places - so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48