- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > Strengthen your Business through Sustainability
You are here
Strengthen your Business through Sustainability
A guide to your free support services
Do you want to improve your business’ sustainability and reduce your business costs? Don’t know where to start? Home Energy Scotland is organising a free half-day event to showcase the support services available to help businesses improve their environmental performance and save money, including sustainable transport; energy, waste and water saving advice; and engaging staff on efficiency at home.
There are many business benefits to improved sustainability including cost savings, enhanced competitiveness, improved reputation and staff retention. The event will help you to identify the priority areas relevant to your business and provide access to free support and funding streams to get started.
This event is open to businesses of all sizes and sectors and will finish with a networking lunch, allowing you to connect directly with the Home Energy Scotland and Resource Efficient Scotland support services, engage with other local businesses and speak to organisations who have successfully implemented sustainability measures.
Guide to resource efficiency
- How to access one to one business support and funding to implement environmental improvements for a greener business
- A demonstration on the practical improvements you can implement in your business
Reducing business tranport costs
- The Home Energy Scotland Transport Advisor saved local businesses £121,682 and 187 tonnes of CO2 emissions last year through advice, support and funding. Find out about the help and support available for your business.
- Edinburgh Zoo talks about what they have introduced to reduce their transport costs
- The power of working in partnership - support your employees and deliver your sustainability agenda
- Edinburgh Leisure tells their story of engaging employees and delivering a green plan
Panel discussion and Q&A session
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48