- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > SML Managing Business Performance: The Science and The Art - April 2016
You are here
SML Managing Business Performance: The Science and The Art - April 2016
A one-day executive workshop aimed at executives and managers responsible for managing the performance of their organisation
About the Workshop
Have you ever wondered how some companies seem to consistently outperform their counterparts? Moreover, they seem to be able to do this even through turbulent economic times. For many years we have been obsessed with measuring and managing performance of organisations. However, best companies appear to focus on their underlying capabilities rather than short-term metrics. How do they do this? What do these companies have in common? ? What actions can we take today to make a difference? These are just some of the question which we will explore in this one day executive workshop which presents an opportunity learn from:
- The results of 25 years of research into areas such as performance measurement; strategic management; organisational culture and behaviour; organisational evolution and adaptation; and people engagement & motivation.
- The experiences of a range of companies and organisations (food & drink, technology; engineering manufacturing; service and public sector organisations).
- The experiences and stories of fellow workshop participants.
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48