- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > SML Leadership for Enhancing Value
You are here
SML Leadership for Enhancing Value
Leadership is a tricky thing. It infers an individual with authority and responsibility. But the most successful leaders share both. The most successful leaders create great teams and they develop them so that the goals of the organisation and the interest of those engaged in achieving them are in synch.
This course explains how engagement can be fostered in organisations and develops key skills in leadership aimed at increasing value by increasing engagement.
- What is leadership?
- Why lead?
- How to get people at their best.
- Barriers to effective leadership
- Engaging enabling and empowering people to achieve organisation and individual development.
Who should attend?
- Executives from public sector and third sector organisations
- Executives from corporate organisations
- Senior managers responsible for entrepreneurial organisations
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48