- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > People - The life blood of your company
You are here
People - The life blood of your company
In conjunction with Healthy Working Lives, this event will look at the importance of people in your business.
- Your staff – happy, healthy, stress-free staff work harder - of that there is no doubt. Nurturing and encouraging staff in their ambitions will reap dividends.
- Your leadership – what values are you imparting to your staff. Also are you encouraging new leaders in your business?
- Your contacts – are they on-side? Can you work more closely with your customers and/or suppliers to mutual benefit?
In addition to a speaker from Healthy Working Lives, Amanda Chapman from Fit for Work Scotland will be identifying ways in which we can help staff deal with a variety of problems and be happier and more productive employees.
Dr Nick Quinn from The Leadership Factory. Nick has been working with businesses in this area for a number of years assisting them with organisational development. Recently he has been appointed to the University of Strathclyde as a visiting lecturer and Business Fellow specialising in developing emerging leaders.
Captain Tommy Blair Adjutant 7 SCOTS . The Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst has partnered with FV Chamber on three occasions to deliver Leadership in Practice to Forth Valley businesses. Attendees have been unstinting in their praise “The whole course was fantastic and eye-opening”
Jim Dearie and Michael Kearns from UXL Ltd. Jim and Michael have been delivering Strategy, Marketing and Innovation support for many years as part of the Scottish Enterprise framework. In their talk they will highlight ways in which client/ supplier engagement can positively impact relationships and lead to commercial benefits.
Don't miss out on this must attend event.
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48