- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > Managing Busniess Performance
You are here
Managing Busniess Performance
Managing Business Performance - the Science and the Art
A one day interactive workshop with Umit Bitici - an opportunity to share in Umit's experience along with other senior executives who will be participating in the workshop.
- What are we managing?
- What is performance?
- What do best companies manage?
- How the use the measures?
- Control without "controlling"?
- Engaging people?
- Designing interventions?
...the experiences of
- Food and drink companies
- Technology companies
- Engineering / manufacturing
- Service organisations
- Public sector organisations
...the results of 25 years of research into...
- Performance measurement
- Strategic management
- Organisational culture and behaviour
- Orgnisational evolution and adaptation
- People management and motivation
...the experiences of other participants
Who should participate?
This workshop is aimed at...
- Directors and senior managers responsible for the performance of their organisations.
- Change leaders leading performance improvement programmes.
- Executives from industrial, commercial, public sector and third sector organisations
This is an interactive semi-structured workshop with a predefined, but loose, structure enabling the participants to explore areas as they wish. It also facilitates sharing of experiences between the delegates.
Workshop dress code
This is an informal, relaxed and interactive workshop. It is important that you come comfortable and relaxed. The dress code is what ever makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.
The normal fee for this executive workshop is £600. All fees include refreshments and lunch but exclude VAT.
Umit Bitici is the Professor of Business Performance at the Heriot Watt School of Management, Edinburgh, UK. He has a unique blend of industrial and academic experience that spans across 35 years. He has dedicated his career to understanding what makes high-performing companies different.
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48