- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > Making Innovation Stick
You are here
Making Innovation Stick
This one-day executive workshop is designed to help develop an understanding of how to embed innovation in to the DNA of your organisation. If you are concerned with creating a culture of innovation that delivers innovative strategies, business models, processes, products and services you should consider attending the workshop.
The workshop will be delivered by Donald Martin, Principal of Strategy Regeneration, whose customer base to date includes Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, Aviva, Interflour, Astra Zeneca and many more small and large organisations.
This workshop will:
- Provide participants with an insight into various innovation models, tools and techniques
- Demonstrate, through case studies, how some companies make innovation work for them
- Enable participants to develop a roadmap / action plan for embedding innovation in to the DNA of their organisation
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48