- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training Programme - Oct 2016
You are here
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training Programme - Oct 2016
What is a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) White Belt?
Lean Six Sigma White Belt is a one day course which provides an introduction to the philosophy and core tools of Lean & Six Sigma. It is suitable for anyone who is considering, or who has recently commenced a Lean or Six Sigma business improvement initiative. The Lean Six Sigma White belt course is designed for delegates with little or no exposure to Lean Six Sigma methodology but is strongly recommended for senior managers and middle level managers. It is a general overview and a pre-cursor for completing the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course.
Who is the course designed for?
- Senior Business Leaders
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Quality Managers/Directors
- Production Managers/Directors
- Finance Managers/Directors
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48