- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > How manufacturing companies can grow their exports
You are here
How manufacturing companies can grow their exports
Realise your ambitions in the export market.
Join Peak Scientific, Scottish Development International and the Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service at our ‘how manufacturing companies can grow their exports’ forum on Thursday 30th September 2014.
Peak Scientific Limited, a successful global exporter, has been developing award-winning laboratory gas generator products since 1997. In 2005, the business employed 40 people with a turnover of £5million. It now employs 290 people globally, with a turnover of £40 million. Over the past five years, they have enjoyed impressive 30% annual growth, with a presence in over 100 countries worldwide worldwide including the United States, China, Japan, Brazil and South Africa . It has also developed an impressive footprint overseas, with approximately 30% of the overall headcount delivering sales and after care services from overseas offices as far afield as Brazil and Shanghai.
They would like to share their expertise and experience with ambitious Scottish companies who are new to exporting or seeking to grow their business further. Learn how they set out on their exporting journey, pitfalls encountered on the way and what’s next in terms of international growth.
By attending this event companies will get an unique opportunity to hear from the Senior Management team of Peak Scientific on key aspects of exporting:
- Peak’s exporting journey – why did they choose to export, lessons learned and how to develop an international strategy
- Engineering for export - what supply chain issues to consider when exporting to over 120 countries
- Routes to market - how they have selected key routes to market to reach their customers
- Exporting and finance - the financial areas to consider when exporting
- Exhibitions overseas – how they select the right overseas exhibitions and prepare for them
- International growth - what’s next for Peak Scientific
They will be joined by expert speakers from the Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service (SMAS) and Scottish Development International (SDI) on supply chain excellence and help available through Smart Exporter.
Smart Exporter is an international trade skills programme, delivered by Scottish Development International (SDI) and funded by the European Social Fund.
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48