- You are here: Home > Honeycomb - Creative Works Networking Event
You are here
Honeycomb - Creative Works Networking Event
- Are you a creative professional or small business developing digital content for film, broadcast, animation, computer gaming, interactive media or music technologies?
- Are you based in the Western Seaboard of Scotland, Northern Ireland or the six border counties of the Republic of Ireland?
- Would you like to meet other digital content creators and creative professionals?
- Would you like information on a programme of masterclasses, short courses, networking events and seed funding to help support your business
Honeycomb - Creative Works is an EU funded £3.58m programme targeted at the digital content sector across the INTERREG IVA region of Northern Ireland, the six border counties of the Republic of Ireland and the western seaboard of Scotland.
- Developing Networks of Scale aims to build the capacity of, and establish greater links between digital content SMEs, freelancers and start-ups across the three regions through a comprehensive networking programme.
- Skills Development aims to address the shortfall in sector-specific training for the digital content sector.
- Intelligence Gathering aims to monitor sectoral developments and to devise a range of studies to ensure that the programme is constantly updated in light of new industry requirements.
- Enterprise Development and Project Finance aims to provide a seed funding programme and investment fund for
- early stage digital content projects for both freelancers and creative enterprises.