- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > Don't miss out on interest free loans from £1k to £100k
You are here
Don't miss out on interest free loans from £1k to £100k
We have been advised that the popular Resource Efficient Scotland SME Loan Scheme has now opened for new applications. Funded by the Scottish Government, the loan could help you reduce your overhead costs through improved energy, material resource and water efficiency.
- Loans are available from £1,000 to £100,000
- Available for Scottish SMEs (as defined by EC), private sector landlords, not-for-profit organisations and charities
- No set up charges
- Interest free (unless you are applying for a renewable technology and will receive Feed--in Tariff or Renewable Heat Incentive, in which case the interest rate is 5 per cent).
Last year, many businesses that applied for the loan used it to upgrade their heating, lighting, glazing and insulation, to reduce energy costs. Others installed solar PV and now enjoy cheap, green electricity from sunlight. A wide range of other projects were also supported by the loan.
Do you have a project that you would like funded? Want help to find out what type of projects your busness could benefit from? Then do call Resource Efficient Scotland on 0808 608 2268 or e-mail email@example.com.
Don't thnk you can save money on energy, raw materials or water?
Resource Efficient Scotland provides a wide range of free resources and expert support to help businesses imrpove their resource efficiency and cut energy, materials and water costs. Last year they identified over £16 million worth of savings - that's over £18,000 savings on average for each of the businesses they helped.
To find out about free, independent and confidential support your business is entitled to, call 0808 808 2208, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.resourceefficientscotland.com
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48