- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > DMEM Industrial Project Presentations
You are here
DMEM Industrial Project Presentations
The Industrial Presentation Day from the Department of Design, Manufacture and Engineering Management (DMEM) is an industry facing event where 38 teams will be presenting the outcomes of their projects. It will run as a conference and networking event for our industrial collaborators.
The event is a showcase of the work of DMEM systems but also a platform for industrial collaborators. Part of Engage with Strathclyde, there will be additional information on the university and industry interface mechanisms and networking opportunities.
There will be a networking lunch immediately after the event from 1.30pm - 2.30pm.
Venue & Registration:
Thursday 7th May 2015
Registration: 9.00am - 9.30am
Event Time: 9.30am - 1.30pm
The Technology and Innovation Centre
University of Strathclyde
99 George Street
To register, please go to:
- Industrialists collaborating on DMEM industrial projects
- Industrialists interested in finding out more about DMEM and collaborative opportunities
- Interface and knowledge exchange professionals
- Academic staff in the areas of design, manufacture and engineering management
- Senior undergraduate and postgraduate students
Benefits of attending:
This event provides an opportunity to find out more about how organisations can collaborate with the university; and a range of academics will be present to discuss our research expertise and consultancy capacity. There will be time for networking where you can meet and learn about other local businesses and organisations, as well as seeing the work of DMEM's senior undergraduate and postgraduate students.
0141 548 2330
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48