- Why Join CeeD
- Contact Us
- You are here: Home > The Benefits of Sustainable Transport for your Business
You are here
The Benefits of Sustainable Transport for your Business
Date: Tuesday 26th August
Location: Room G43, Paterson's Land, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH8 8AQ
Cost: Members - £5 | Non-Members - £10
The Bright Green Business Network is delighted to bring to your attention a Sustainable Transport event to be held with our Network Member, the University of Edinburgh.
Bright Green Business will discuss how we can support businesses to identify sustainable transport and implement measures to manage their impact.
We will hear from an expert panel of speakers on differing sustainable transport options and what the benefits of utilising these would be for your business. Such topics will include formulating travel plans, looking at alternative travel, changing behaviour and measuring your business’ footprint.
· Alexis Heeren, University of Edinburgh
· Colin Robertson, Scottish Biofuel Programme
· Matthew MacDonald, Sustrans
· Matthew Eastwood, Car Plus
· Paul Wilkinson, Energy Savings Trust
Further attendees include Derek Panton from Resource Efficient Scotland
To book your place, visit the website!
As always, there will be of opportunities to network with potential contacts and refreshments will be provided.
- Address: Kintail House, 3 Lister Way, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0FT
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 -16:30
CeeD is a trading style for the “Centre for Engineering Education & Development”, a not for profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland. Company Registration No. SC270425. VAT Registration No. 996 6724 48