CeeD – where ‘know how’ meets ‘can do’
- You are here: Home > Timetable for Easing of Lockdown Restrictions
You are here
Timetable for Easing of Lockdown Restrictions
Scottish Government has announced its latest update on the easing of lockdown conditions, as follows:
- From 16 April 2021: Up to 6 people from up to 6 households can meet outdoors & you can travel within Scotland for outdoor socialising, recreation and exercise
- New levels tables from 26 April 2021: https://gov.scot/publications/com
The present timetable is:
- 26 April: mainland Scotland and islands at Level 4 are expected to move to Level 3.
- 17 May: all of Scotland will move to Level 2 in (early) June 2021.
- (Early) June 2021: All of Scotland will move to Level 1
- (Late) June: All of Scotland will move to Level 0
Point of clarification from this announcement:
- Tourism opens 26 April 2021
- This weekend’s accelerated relaxation of 6/6 and travel is for family and recreation.