- You are here: Home > Free CNC training!
You are here
Free CNC training!
Are you an SME operating in Glasgow and the Clyde Valley?
If so, you might be interested in this free training from West College Scotland!
With some of the latest CNC training equipment including, CNC lathes and mills, both operating Fanuc programming language, the Critical Engineer, one of the twelve AMCF projects which are part of the cluster builder programme, managed by CeeD, is offering FREE training.
Whether you’re looking to develop your employee’s skillset, train those who may be new to CNC machining or upskill staff to meet your organisations requirements this may be for you!
The training is delivered over 4-days at the Paisley campus of West College Scotland although some training can be delivered from the Greenock campus if required.
- Day 1 - Introduction to CNC Machining
- Day 2 - Development and application of “part programming” skills
- Day 3 - Preparing and setting CNC machines and tooling for manufacture procedures
- Day 4 - Component manufacture and inspection
Find out more
For more information on how your business can access this training and for training dates, please e-mail email@example.com