- You are here: Home > Forward Thinking Issue 9
You are here
Forward Thinking Issue 9
Foward Thinking Issue 9
Don't miss out on TSB Smart Grants
Are you eligible for funding from the Technology Strategy Board's Smart programme?
The Smart scheme tackles the funding gap often experienced by many small and early stage companies with innovative ideas and high growth ambition and potential.
The funding is split into three categories depending on the stage of your development:
- Proof of market - maximum grant £25k
- Proof of concept - maximum grant £100k
- Proof of prototype - maximum grant £250k
To find out if you're eligible and to start the application process, you should register for a grant here.
The next deadline is Thursday 27th November - so be quick!
Do you employ staff or are you thinking of employing staff?
If so, you may need to know about Statutory Sick Pay, PAYE, expenses or taking on your first employee.
You can learn about all of these things, and ask questions, in HMRC's newest online tool - live webinars.
Below are links to forthcoming webinars and details on registering for each.
- 7th October at 13.00 - Statutory Sick Pay
- 10th October at 10.00 - Getting started as an employer
- 14th October at 12.00 - PAYE expenses and benefits
Below is a list of a diverse range of forthcoming clinics planned out for the latter part of 2014.
(MO: Members Only, OTA: Open To All)
- MO: Growth500 (Cohort 2, Session 5) Sales & Strategic Planning, Wednesday 8th October at Sandler Training Centre
- MO: Growth500 (Cohort 3, Session 3) Operational Excellence & Finance Wednesday 22nd October at Cranhill Development Trust
- MO: Leadership with Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Principal of University of Strathclyde, Thursday 23rd Ocrober atCeridian
- MO: Aerospace & Defence with SMAS on SC21, Wednesday 17th September at AFRC
To view a full calendar of events and to register, please visit www.ceed-scotland.com/events/month