- You are here: Home > Forward Thinking Issue 7
You are here
Forward Thinking Issue 7
Forward Thinking Issue 7
We recently launched a Partner Events section on the website, whereby member companies, or companies who have a close association with CeeD, can advertise their forthcoming events, allowing them to reach the extensive CeeD audience.
As part of CeeD's member login area, members will soon be able to upload the details of these events on their own - until such times, please contact Victoria at email@example.com with the details of the event.
To view our calendar of events and to register for any of the events, please visit Partner Events.
At the beginning of 2014, CeeD launched a new business management programme, Growth500, aimed at helping SMEs in Scotland to achieve sustainable growth over a realistic period.
Covering topics such as Marketing & Strategic Planning, Leadership & People, Technology & Legal and Sales - amongst others - the programme is split into 4 manageable intakes with 10 sessions over 12 months.
The programme has been very successful thus far, attracting a diverse audience from a broad range of sectors. If you are interested in joining Growth500 or require more information about the content, you should visit www.ceed-scotland.com/clinics/growth500 or contact Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The calendar for the latter part of 2014 is quickly filling up with a diverse range of clinics planned out and open to all meetings with AG Barr, Enabling Innovation and Highland Colour Coaters. Below are a list of forthcoming clinics:
(MO: Members Only, OTA: Open To All)
- MO: Growth500 (Cohort 3, Session 1) Marketing & Strategic Planning, Wednesday 20th August at Glasgow Prestwick Airport
- OTA: August Open Meeting with AG Barr, Barr's Commonwealth Journey, Tuesday 26th August at University of the West of Scotland, Hamilton Campus
- OTA: August Open Meeting with Enabling Innovation and Highland Colour Coaters, Strategic Innovation and KTPs, Monday 1st September at University of Dundee
- MO: Growth500 (Cohort 1, Session 8) Marketing & Operational Excellence, Wednesday 3rd September (Location TBA)
- MO: Project Management with University of the West of Scotland, Building Information Management (BIM), Tuesday 16th September at University of the West of Scotland
- MO: Inter-Company Training with Highland Colour Coaters (Topic TBA) Wednesday 17th September at Highland Colour Coaters
- MO: Procurement & Supply Chain with University of Glasgow, What Makes Buyers Tick?, Tuesday 23rd September at University of Glasgow
To view a full calendar of events and to register, please visit www.ceed-scotland.com/events/month
Business Development Managers
As some of you may remember, in issue 5 of Forward Thinking, we introduced our new Business Development Managers: Ralph Harkess for Edinburgh and The Lothians and David Nicholson for Dundee and the surrounding areas. They have introduced the CeeD brand to these areas and have already brought some new members to the CeeD community. Should you need to contact them, their details are listed below.
Ralph Harkess: email@example.com / 07539 922497
David Nicholson: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07539 922495
CeeD continues to go from strength to strength, with an ever growing community of businesses and academics. We would like to welcome the latest additions to the CeeD community. We very much look forward to working with you.