- You are here: Home > Apprenticeship Employer Grant
You are here
Apprenticeship Employer Grant
Applications are open for the SDS Apprenticeship Employer Grant.
Whether it’s hiring someone new or developing an existing employee, apprenticeships can help provide the skills your business needs.
The grant was backed by the Scottish Government following consultation with SAAB to develop support for employers in the response to the impact of the pandemic on the Scottish economy.
- £5,000 for employers taking on or upskilling a 16 to 24-year through a Modern or Graduate Apprenticeship, and for those aged up to 29 years who have a disability, are care experienced or are from a black, Asian or minority ethnic background.
- £3,500 for employers taking on or upskilling an individual aged 25 and over through a Modern or Graduate Apprenticeship.
- If applications are for upskilling existing employees, the grant specifically supports those who have changed job roles within the last four months.
- Funding can be accessed for up to 10 new starts per employer.