- You are here: Home > Growth500
You are here
...and why the failure rate of start up businesses is so high?"
So did we.
As it turns out, there are many different ways in which SMEs have made the transition from survival, through stability to higher growth.
- so how did they do it?
- and just what are the key drivers of SME business growth?
We’ve packaged that knowledge up and are ready to share it with you and your business.
- A coherent and relevant business growth programme for SMEs
- Targeted towards owner / managers and key personnel
- Ideal for fast tracking and developing employees to more senior roles
- Optional business mentoring to support your growth plans and journey
- 8 days over 9 months
- Practical knowledge backed by relevant theory
- Available and costless to every employee of every CeeD member
- Twice yearly intakes in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow & Inverness
- All other CeeD activities available to participants
- Creating Synergy
- Breaking New Ground
- A Complete Package
Working with UWS Business School, we’ve identified the key drivers of growth and the ways in which SMEs all over the world have successfully achieved higher than average growth rates.
Divided into 8 topic areas, we’ll explore the core issues encountered during the survival, stability and growth phases (red, amber, green on the adjacent target) the premise being that companies must build growth from a solid base of knowledge, infrastructure, management and planning. Without these building blocks in place, rapid growth can destroy a business, or its reputation at the very least.
Launching in January 2014, CeeD’s new Growth500 programme is the first of its kind in Scotland. We’ve pulled together leading experts from industry, academia and the business support sector to take 500 ambitious Scottish businesses on their own growth journey. With its SME sector focus, the programme’s content and delivery is taken from a practical, rather than theoretical perspective - the ‘how’ rather than the ‘why’.
One day a month over 12 months, you’ll come to better understand how to structure and align your business to the customers and markets it serves, as well as taking the timely actions necessary to benefit from higher growth. You’ll have the option of a business mentor to help you navigate the way there and the support of like minded owner managers to cast fresh eyes on your business - as you will theirs - creating a valuable peer-to-peer network of entrepreneurs. You’ll also benefit from course materials and clear signposting along the way to further help. No more running around trying to find further assistance. It’s all here.