- You are here: Home > 220901 Transitioning to Net-Zero - UWS campus Blantyre
You are here
220901 Transitioning to Net-Zero - UWS campus Blantyre
Hamilton International Technology Park
Blantyre, G72 0LH
Part of CeeD's 'Transitioning to Net Zero' series in partnership with Net Zero Nation
More and more public and private sector tenders are asking businesses to show how they’re cutting emissions - which means that, if you’re not doing this, then you’re missing out on business opportunities. Especially when Net Zero can give your business a competitive advantage by opening up new sales opportunities and attracting better talent into your business.
Join CeeD and Net Zero Nation Ltd for this morning session. Breakfast rolls will be provided. You will learn:
- What you need to know about current government legislation and how it is already impacting your business
- The 5 M’s you need to save money and gain the competitive advantage in the green economy
- Why it’s important to be able to accurately measure your carbon emissions
- How you can accelerate your business’ journey to prosperity now
You will also hear more about Net Zero Nation’s 'Net Zero Accelerator' which helps SMEs get started on their net zero journey, as well as from CeeD Sponsoring Member, Booth Welsh, on the implementation of the Company's carbon reduction plan and how developing a planet-positive mindset across the organisation is opening up new business opportunities.
About Net Zero Nation
Net Zero Nation is a purpose-led company limited by guarantee, not share capital. It's mission is to "mass mobilise SMEs (small-medium sized enterprises) on their journey to Net Zero" by offering SMEs carbon accounting, SECR reporting and independent carbon auditing, helping SMEs become more competitive, compliant and climate positive.