- You are here: Home > Manufacturing Cluster Builder: The Critical Engineer - a new approach to work-based learning
You are here
Manufacturing Cluster Builder: The Critical Engineer - a new approach to work-based learning
As part of CeeD's Cluster Builder role to stimulate SME demand for AMCF projects, we'd like to invite you to register for one of the following workshops, which are being run by The Critical Engineer.
Join West College Scotland, Forth Valley College and the University of Highlands and Islands for a half-day online event which is intended for SME Business Leaders.
- Hear from their Leadership Panel, comprising NMIS, AFRC, Enginuity and your regional college, about what they are doing to help small to medium enterprises navigate a path through COVID19.
- In Reflective Sessions, share your current reality and perspective, and learn about those of your peers.
- Through the Discovery Sessions, learn practical solutions from experts at the cutting edge of Design Thinking, Data and Critical Thinking, that you can apply within our business to better prepare for Manufacturing4.0
- Gain actionable insights and practical solutions that will equip you and your workforce with the culture, skills and partnerships required for your business to thrive and grow.
REGISTER here (this link will take you toThe Critical Engineer website).