- You are here: Home > 201112 Cyber Security and Resilience with Elite Control Systems Ltd
You are here
201112 Cyber Security and Resilience with Elite Control Systems Ltd
Leading Systems Integrator and award-winning Elite Control Systems will share a few of their thoughts on developing a robust approach to de-risking potentially catastrophic business disruption through enhancing and improving Cyber Resilience in an ever more dangerous world.
Elite’s lead Cyber expert, Colin Crosbie, will provide attendees with an overview of this complex topic and walk us through some of the most pressing operational and regulatory challenges that manufacturers face today.
This short session will include:
- Why is Cyber resilience important?
- Responding to cyber-attacks.
- Creating a response plan.
- Understanding what is normal in your environment.
- Improving staff awareness
- Discussion and approach to backups and testing.
- Often overlooked weaknesses and threats.
This webinar will be delivered by Colin Crosbie, Elite Control Systems award winning Engineer & Cyber expert with specific expertise in understanding threats and risks that bridge both IT and OT automation disciplines.
Colin has over 25 years’ experience designing, developing, and securing control systems within many of the UK’s most stringent markets including Oil & Gas, Food & Bev, Power, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, including numerous compliant control systems & solutions for Fire & Gas, Emergency Shutdown, Whisky Distilling and Bottling, Power Stations and Biomass Plants.