- You are here: Home > 200505 - Building a global community of Scots to support your business
You are here
200505 - Building a global community of Scots to support your business
Building a global community of Scots to support your business
Come & join us on Tue 5th May at 10am via virtual webinar to hear from Russell Dalgleish, Chairman and Founder of Scottish Business Network (SBN) on how building a local, national, and global community will transform your business.
Over the last five years, SBN has grown from a concept to become Scotland's largest global business community comprising near 10,000 business leaders and senior executives across 76 countries.
Last year SBN in collaboration with Momentous Change published an analysis of how Scottish business is viewed, where opportunities exist for Scottish products around the world and what steps Scottish businesses must take to access these.
Russell will share:
- The techniques and approaches taken to construct this community on zero advertising spend.
- Explain how new business communities are arising around the world and why they will become dominant.
- How to create and nurture your own community and reap the benefits of this.
- Why Scotland could come out of this current crisis with an enhanced reputation and why this could be good for you
Russell is a serial entrepreneur, member of the Scottish Government Board of Trade and sits on numerous boards. He is regularly listed as one of the UK's leading business figures and is an accomplished speaker.
Looking forward to welcoming you on 5th May