- You are here: Home > 190904 - Additive Manufacturing with CeeD, Fife Council, SMAS, Angus 3D Solutions Ltd & DPS Group including a tour of the premises
You are here
190904 - Additive Manufacturing with CeeD, Fife Council, SMAS, Angus 3D Solutions Ltd & DPS Group including a tour of the premises
Unit 1, Lomond Business Park
Glenrothes, FIF KY6 2PJ
CeeD in partnership with Fife Council, SMAS and DPS Group would like to invite you to our first of three events being held at DPS Group’s premises at Unit 1, Lomond Business Park, Baltimore Road, Glenrothes, KY6 2PJ on Wed 4th Sep’19 from 9:30am to 12:30pm. All three events are at the DPS site & include a tour of their facilities with the other two events being held on 2nd October and the 6th November with different topics.
Places are limited to 20 delegates so please register early.
Scotland has an impressive engineering & manufacturing history. Angus 3D Solutions Ltd believe to maintain and further develop this reputation we must embrace the latest manufacturing technology and encourage the next generation to look at engineering & manufacturing as a career choice.
Angus 3D Solutions Ltd supports and services the manufacturing industry and has been identified as one of the leading additive manufacturing (3D Printing) companies in Scotland.
They work with inventors, designers, SMEs and those who wish to explore the benefits additive manufacturing can bring to their business by reducing time-to-market, mitigating risk and saving costs on their reverse-engineering, design, rapid prototype and production requirements by using Additive Manufacturing.
Founder Andy Simpson uses his decades of high-level global experience in manufacturing to tailor solutions for specific projects - from the early concept stage right through to products going into production and to market.
- Could Additive Manufacturing be useful for your business?
- Would you like to know more about the technology?
- Find out about the Business Benefits?
- How does the technology influence product design?
Scotland is at the cutting edge of developing a more circular economy – designing products and services to keep materials in use for as long as possible – and harnessing the innovation of our manufacturers could realise huge economic and environmental benefits.
- 09:30am - Registration & Refreshments
- 10:00am - Welcome & introductions
- 10:15am - Additive Manufacturing with Angus 3D Solutions Ltd (Andy Simpson)
- 11:15am - comfort break then a tour of the DPS premises (20/25 mins)
- 12:00 noon - Buffet lunch
- 12:30pm close
- Offered a 1:1 discussion with an agreed delegate / or the host
Please register early.