- You are here: Home > Creating your CeeD user account
You are here
Creating your CeeD user account
Creating your new CeeD account
As most of you are aware, our IT team have been working hard since the beginning of the year to create an interactive portal for employees of CeeD member organisations.
If you haven't already done so, you should create a member account to access members-only area where you can edit your communication preferences and access exclusive-to-member downloads.
Below is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to creating a CeeD member account:
- Go to www.ceed-scotland.com/user/register
- Fill in your desired username and work e-mail address in the fields provided
When you have completed Step 1, you will receive an e-mail from CeeD Admin to say your request for approval is pending.
(We aim to approve all accounts within 48 hours)
When CeeD Admin has approved your account, you will receive another e-mail with a one-time use URL.
Please use this URL and complete the registration process immediately.
- The URL provided in Step 3 will direct you to a page which allows you to create a password for your account and complete the registration process.
Create a password for your account - something which is easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.
Click on the save button.
- You will now be directed to the CeeD home page. On here, you should now be able to see three buttons on the top, right hand corner of the page. These should read My Account, My Dashboard and Logout.
- Clicking My Dashboard will allow you to update your mailing list preferences. This will determine the information you receive from CeeD in the future