- You are here: Home > James Ramsay (Glasgow) Ltd
You are here
James Ramsay (Glasgow) Ltd
Established in 1920, James Ramsay has grown to become one of Scotland’s most experienced and well respected specialists in industrial and commercial pipe-work, heating and process systems.
We have built our business on the traditional values of quality workmanship, customer service and focus on health and safety. We offer our customers total support for their pipework, heating and process requirements from the provision of maintenance and emergency repairs to major pipework and heating plant installations and upgrades.
Our team of engineers have decades of industry experience and our services include:
• Service, commission and overhaul of most types of oil and gas firing burners and boilers
• Sale and complete refit of all types of steam and heating boilers
• Installation of boilers, plate heat exchangers, warm air heaters and oil fired equipment
• Preparation of boilers and pressure equipment for statutory insurance inspection
• Gas tightness tests to small and large installations
• Installation of steel, copper, plastic and stainless steel pipework
• All aspects of steam boilers and distribution pipework
• Coded welders, pipe fitters, heating engineers, mechanical fitters and gas service engineers all subject to a rolling programme of health and safety training and NEBOSH supervision.
• We also offer highly competitive, short and long term, hot water boiler hire
We have a strong customer base including large scale industrial and manufacturing sites, facilities management companies, M&E contractors, and those operating in the following sectors: local authorities, NHS, education, food and beverages.
Our managers and engineers have decades of experience and first class technical capabilities. Our customers rely on us to provide the highest level of service, and we always respond and rise the challenge.