- You are here: Home > EnviroCentre
You are here
EnviroCentre is a solutions orientated consultancy with offices in Glasgow, Banchory and Inverness and has a proven track record in providing innovative, effective and valuable advice.
We formed as a commercial consultancy in 1995 with a remit, which remains unchanged; to protect, and where possible improve, the environment whilst enabling industry and development.
We focus on our quality and on creating strong client relations and business partnerships which enhance established operations, ensure regulatory compliance and enable new development plans. Our client focused approach builds trust and the confidence needed to allow the application of innovation and problem solving.
• All aspects of EIA from screening to Environmental Statement (ES),
• Contaminated land assessment and remediation,
• Environmental monitoring,
• Due diligence auditing; and
• Environmental Clerk of Works (EnvCow).
• Hydrological modelling,
• Flood risk assessment,
• Hydro and wind energy assessment,
• River and coastal engineering, including fish pass design & hydro-power,
• Landfill, flood defence & coastal engineering, and
• Port developments and dredging licences.
• Ecological impact assessment,
• Ornithological surveys,
• Habitat surveys,
• Protected species licensing,
• Tree surveys and woodland management,
• Ecological Clerk of Works (ECOW), and
• Bat Surveys.