- You are here: Home > Allied Irish Bank
You are here
Allied Irish Bank
Allied Irish Bank (GB) is a niche, sector focused business bank which specialises in delivering relationship driven service to medium to large sized businesses. It operates from 16 locations in major business centres across Great Britain, employing over 600 staff. Allied Irish Bank (GB) has been supporting businesses in Britain with true relationship driven service for over 40 years. During this time, the Bank has grown organically with more than half of new business coming from existing customer recommendations.
Allied Irish Bank (GB) was awarded ‘Best Service from a Business Bank’ at Business Moneyfacts Awards in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
For further information on Allied Irish Bank (GB), visit aibgb.co.uk
We recognise at AIB (GB) that every manufacturing business is different, however our approach is consistent in that we provide simple solutions to help support British manufacturing companies. Our relationship team will support business growth with a focus on:
• Working Capital Needs
• Financing Growth
• Supporting supply chain and efficient manufacturing process
• Diversification in to new markets including export growth
• R&D focus encouraging innovation and new technologies.
Why Bank with Us?
• We offer ongoing relationship management with direct access to a dedicated team
• We have built an impressive portfolio of reputable clients
• We have an established specialist team with a strong reputation
In addition we are committed to quick delivery to meet key timeframes and provide networking opportunities with our sector contacts.