CeeD – where ‘know how’ meets ‘can do’
- You are here: Home > CeeD Events Programme 2020 COVID-19 Statement of Engagement
You are here
CeeD Events Programme 2020 COVID-19 Statement of Engagement
Since March 2020, we have been running a range of successful events online and will continue to deliver the CeeD’s Events Programme digitally until it is safe for us all to meet face-to-face. We take guidance and direction from our members and partners, and will act in accordance with their policies, interventions and decisions around COVID-19 with regard to hosting events and visitors on-site, and in accordance with Government guidelines.
We have a range of topical and thought-provoking events taking place over the next few months which you can view here.
As always, if you would like to find out more about any of our events, please get in touch with your local member of the team using the contact details below:
- Joe Pacitti, Managing Director – email@example.com
- Victoria Souter, Business Development Manager, West of Scotland – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gillian Wishart, Business Development Manager, Edinburgh & Lothians – email@example.com
- David Nicholson, Business Development Manager, Dundee & Angus, Perth & Kinross, Aberdeen & Inverness – firstname.lastname@example.org
Scottish and UK Government COVID-19 Advice and Guidance
Both the UK and Scottish Government publish a range of guidance and updates on COVID-19 for businesses, including information specifically aimed at the manufacturing sector. Please refer to the links below for the latest advice:
- Business and Regulatory Impact Assessment (BRIA) – Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Manufacturing Guidance published on the Scottish Government website.
- Update to Scotland's Route Map - Scottish Government update to Scotland's Route Map.
- Safer workplace guidance - general
- Safer workplace guidance - manufacturing
- Coronavirus Public Information - latest number of COVID-19 tests, cases and deaths in the UK.
- NHS Inform coronavirus web page - latest information and advice from the NHS, including how to get a test.
- UK Government latest advice
- How the life science sector in Scotland is supporting the global response to the COVID-19 pandemic - this document highlights some of the innovative work that has been taking place over the last few months on testing and vaccine development.
Please be assured the team at CeeD remain vigilant and socially responsible in these challenging times.