- You are here: Home > COVID-19 Impact and Updates
You are here
COVID-19 Impact and Updates
At CeeD we continue to be vigilant and aware of any developments regarding COVID-19, taking guidance and direction from our members and partners - and in accordance with Scottish Government guidelines. We will continue to act in accordance with member, partners and venues regarding their policies and interventions in relation to hosting events and visitors on-site.
The CeeD team continued to operate and deliver a full events programme since the start of the pandemic (March 2020). With restrictions now eased, we offer a mix of virtual and in-person events.
We would still recommend the wearing of masks/face coverings in busy spaces.
Scotland’s enterprise and skills agencies work in partnership to help businesses find the support they need. You can find more information on the Find Business Support website, including grant schemes and guidance for employers on investigating outbreaks in manufacturing businesses.
Scottish and UK Government Covid-19 Advice and Guidance
- Business and Regulatory Impact Assessment (BRIA) – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Manufacturing Guidance published on the Scottish Government website.
- Safer workplace guidance - manufacturing
- Safer workplace guidance - general
- Coronavirus - Scotland's Route Map - Scottish Government update to Scotland's Route Map.
- Scottish Government - Coronavirus (Covid-19) data for Scotland.
- NHS Inform coronavirus web page - latest information and advice from the NHS.
- UK Government - latest UK Coronavirus (Covid-19) data
- How the life science sector in Scotland supported the global response to the COVID-19 pandemic - this document highlights some of the innovative work that has taken place on testing and vaccine development.