- You are here: Home > CeeD Events Programme 2020 COVID-19 Statement of Engagement
You are here
CeeD Events Programme 2020 COVID-19 Statement of Engagement
- Joe Pacitti, Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria Souter, Business Development Manager, West of Scotland – email@example.com
- Gillian Wishart, Business Development Manager, Edinburgh & Lothians – firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Nicholson, Business Development Manager, Dundee & Angus, Perth & Kinross, Aberdeen & Inverness – email@example.com
- Ian Gibson, AMCB Programme Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Scotland’s enterprise and skills agencies are working in partnership to help businesses find the support they need if their business has been affected by the coronavirus pandemic. You can find more information on the Find Business Support website, including furlough, grant schemes and guidance for employers on investigating outbreaks in manufacturing businesses.
Scottish and UK Government Covid-19 Advice and Guidance
- Business and Regulatory Impact Assessment (BRIA) – Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Manufacturing Guidance published on the Scottish Government website.
- Safer workplace guidance - manufacturing
- Safer workplace guidance - general
- Coronavirus - Scotland's Route Map - Scottish Government update to Scotland's Route Map.
- Scottish Government - latest Coronavirus (Covid-19) data for Scotland.
- NHS Inform coronavirus web page - latest information and advice from the NHS, including how to get a test.
- UK Government - latest UK Coronavirus (Covid-19) data
- How the life science sector in Scotland is supporting the global response to the COVID-19 pandemic - this document highlights some of the innovative work that has been taking place over the last few months on testing and vaccine development.