- You are here: Home > 190306 - Accountability in the Digital Era
You are here
190306 - Accountability in the Digital Era
50 Lothian Road
Edinburgh, EDH EH3 9BY
Led by Net Defence, in partnership with Burness Paull LLP and CeeD, this strategic event for senior leaders addresses navigating Board risk, compliance and security threat in in today's business world, which is significantly impacted by digital transformation and innovation projects.
Security and risk management must go beyond technology and network infrastructure products. It needs to an on-going process that includes people throughout an organisation. Understanding the risk levels that your organisation faces and effectively leading change to protect your individual legal accountabilities is paramount.
Recent case law and published ICO fines include criminal prosecution, non-criminal enforcement and penalties.
This workshop will:
- Provide clarity on legal accountabilities,
- Educate and inform you on myths
- Equp you with knowledge to evaluate if IT and Marketing teams are fully informed and compliant, and
- Enable you to better assess risk levels for you and your organisation in the future.