- You are here: Home > 210614 Scottish Enterprise Briefing: Green Business Support Fund
You are here
210614 Scottish Enterprise Briefing: Green Business Support Fund
via Zoom or Teams
In conjunction with Scottish Enterprise, CeeD are running a briefing workshop during which you’ll be able to learn how you can apply for funding of up to £500,000 from the Green Business Support Fund for green jobs activities. Join us 14th June at 11am.
The Fund aims to support businesses to create and maintain jobs that improve the environment, and to support projects that align to the Scottish Government net zero policies.
The call is open to organisations that are registered as companies at Companies House and that wish to undertake activities that will result in green jobs, including investing in premises, purchasing capital equipment or conducting research and development.
The first call which closes at 12 noon on Thursday 24th June is aimed at supporting businesses to:
- Create jobs that produce goods or provide services that benefit the environment or conserve natural resources.
- Create jobs in which workers' duties involve making their establishment's production processes more environmentally friendly or use fewer natural resources.
- In a business whose products and services benefit the environment (such as a renewables or low carbon technology company), this would include any job from warehouse and office staff, to engineers and researchers.
- For any other business, any job directly related to making the company, its processes and its products more environmentally friendly.
This event is your opportunity to find out more about the competition and ask any questions you may have. A second call is anticipated later in the year so this is therefore not only your chance to question Terry Hogg about the Competition but through the CeeD network, find a business partner with whom to work and apply for funding now or in the near future.